What is it about buttons? Somehow, they just make everything look so gosh-darn cute!
These are super simple to make:
- Just add some food coloring to your favorite sugar cookie dough
- Cut with a circle cutter (I think mine is 1 3/4" - 2" diameter)
- Poke holes with a toothpick (make them a little bigger than you'd think they should be)
- Use a smaller circle cutter to mark an inner circle (optional)
- Then use bakers twine to sew them to card stock printed to look like vintage button cards. You can download a pdf of mine here.
Here's a couple of other fun "button" supplies and ideas: